Monday, January 14, 2008

Bread Pudding with Cheese

I received a good feedback about the recipe that I have shared in the cooking group that I belongs to. This easy peasy recipe is my own creation.

Give it a try and share with me your verdict. Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:
8 slices of Gardenia Toast'em bread (can use any bread)
1 can of evaporated milk
1 can of water (use the same evaporated milk can)
3 eggs - lightly beaten
4 tbsp of sugar
3 slices of cheddar cheese - tear to small pieces butter (for spread)

caramellized sugar

Method:
1. Spread caramellized sugar to the bottom of the mold
2. Slice bread to triangle shape
3. Spread butter to each slice
4. Arrange bread slice in the mold till finish
5. Pour evaporated milk, water, and egg to the bread.
6. Sprinkle sugar to the mixture.
7. Arrange cheddar cheese pieces in on the top.
8. Sprinkle with raisins.
9. Leave the mixture for 30 min to let the liquid to be absorbed by the bread.
10. Bake at 160C for 20 mins.

* Good to be eaten chill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.