Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Birthday Mukhleess 01.01.08

Today is Mukhleess' 4th Birthday. He had requested Bob the Builder's cake for his birthday. Keep asking me for his birthday cake since the weekend.

When he woke up in the morning, his first question was:

"Mama, kek birthday Bob Eess dah siap ke?"

Mama was still busy searching for the recipe then. ha ha ha....
I finally decided to make African Marble cake but I changed the chocolate layer to orange layer since Mukhleess' favorite color is orange and he likes oranges very much.

I started my day baking his cake, juggling between breakfast preparation. I finished with Mee hoon soup for the breakfast while marbling the cake layer when the family were all ready to have the breakfast at 9:30am.
Cake was decorated in the afternoon and the cake cutting ceremony was held at night after we came back from celebrating Mukhleess' birthday dinner at Nancos Nanchos at SACC mall.

Aneess made a special birthday card for the little brother. It's a pop up card.









Happy 4th Birthday MUKHLEESS !!!

No comments: